From 5th to 6th December, we are offering a free ticket to see The Fenland Screamers and Other Boggy Tales to National Lottery players.
Eastern Angles are one of hundreds of participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions and companies across the UK saying 'thanks' to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple: visitors who are from an IP1 postcode and have bought a lottery ticket between 1st November - 6th December will get to see our Christmas show for free on the 5th or 6th December.
Thanks to National Lottery players we've been able to continue to tour small and large scale shows across the East of England. We've also been able to facilitate workshops, engage schools with our work and tour to site specific locations.
To participate, please read all the terms and conditions below on how to book and qualify for a free ticket to The Fenland Screamers & Other Boggy Tales:
National Lottery #ThanksToYou Terms & Conditions:
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one person to see The Fenland Screamers & Other Boggy Tales on either Wednesday 5th December 2018 at 7.45pm or Thursday 6th December 2018 at 7.45pm at the Sir John Mills Theatre in Ipswich.
- The promotion by Eastern Angles is available to those with IP1 postcodes only. Proof of address will be needed at the Box Office to collect your ticket. Accepted proof of address: driver’s licence or utility bill.
- To redeem this offer, ticket holders must ring Box Office on 01473 211498 (Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm) to reserve a free seat at the theatre. Alternatively, they can come in person to the Box Office (Mon-Fri, 10am-2pm) with their lottery ticket and ID to book their free seat.
- Seats are subject to availability and although there may be some available on the door on the night, Eastern Angles cannot guarantee these will be available without a reservation.
- National Lottery tickets must be purchased from 1st November to 6th December to qualify for the promotion.
- One Lottery ticket entitles one entry to the show.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of National Lottery game can either be a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- Eastern Angles has the right to refuse entry in the event of the venue reaching capacity as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- The promoter is Eastern Angles Theatre Company.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.