Help us out at The Undercroft Weekender 26th-28th July 2019
Our brand new festival, The Undercroft Weekender, is right around the corner and we're on the look out for volunteers to help us throughout the weekend.
The Undercroft Weekender is a family festival of music, theatre, art, film and sports all crammed into on weekend 26 – 28 July.
This is a brilliant experience and gives you an insight into the inner workings of our marvellous large scale arts event.
We can't run the festival without YOU our wonderful volunteers contributing to making The Undercroft Weekender a truly brilliant event which will continue to grow and develop.
We need volunteers for:
25 July – marquee build and dressing
26 July – get and more dressing/prepping. Evening show 5pm – 10pm
27 July – festival day 9am – 6pm, evening event 6.30pm – 10pm
28 July – festival day 9am – 5pm, possible dismantling in the evening
Even if you can only offer a couple of hours do sign up, but the more days you can do the better!
Volunteers are right at the heart of the festival. You're the first people our audience see as they arrive, and the last to wave them off as they leave. We are determined to create a volunteer experience that adds to your skills and experience, provides a truly valuable addition to your CV, helps you to grow as a person, and leaves you with some great memories.
Volunteering at The Undercroft Weekender offers:
- An immersive, intense experience of what working at an arts event entails
- Concrete training in lots of areas of event delivery. This could include customer service, event administration, rigging and installation of props, performance, artist liaison
- Access to a huge range of some talented individuals as well as the chance to meet some of our festival partners
- The opportunity to attend some of the events
- The chance to make friends and spend the weekend with quite a unique gang of like-minded creative people, passionate about the arts and events
- References. We’re more than happy to provide evidence and glowing references to document your time spent with us. Just let us know what you need
- The warm, fuzzy feeling of knowing that without you we couldn’t create such a fantastic experience for our audience and artistes. Without you we just couldn’t put this on
Getting to The Undercroft Weekender:
By Car: If you drive then use this postcode, PE7 8BE and you can park at the Serpentine Shopping centre for free and its 24 hours! Please park at the south entrance to be nearer to The Undercroft.
By Bus: Catch the number 6 or Citibus 6 from Queensgate at Bay 8, normally every 10 mins from around 6am to 11pm in the evening both ways.
Please find the bus times at this website/page: http://www.globestudios.co.uk/pbt/routes/06.pdf
Get off at Serpentine Green Shopping Centre and then walk towards the South entrance.
Please email email@example.com with your name, age, dates available, previous experience, any DBS checks and the area you would prefer to be assigned to, we'll be in touch!