Eastern Angles prides itself on small scale touring. Every Spring, we bring theatre to local doorsteps regularly performing in village halls across the East of England. We allow the opportunity for these local venues to buy a show in and we’re always on the lookout for new venues and promoters.
Buying in a show is easy. All we ask is that you provide:
- The venue
- Front of House staff
- Promote the production locally by distributing marketing materials provided by us and contacting local groups
- Arrange a local Box Office so the public can purchase tickets
Eastern Angles tours with its own staging and lighting equipment. We preferably look for venues with as much space as possible to perform.
All we need is:
- A performance area of at least 6.8m wide x 6m deep x 4m high
- At least one secure dressing room
- At Least four 13-amp sockets
For further details of how you can become a promoter, please download the information pack on this page.
If you have any further questions, please contact our Adminstrator Jess Baker or call 01473 218202.